The main goal of this project is to save costs in the trade and service organization. This is achieved by optimising and improving the quality of waste disposal management.
We divided our tasks in the project into 5 work packages:
1. ongoing advice and support for the trade and service organisation. To this end, 250 on-site advisory visits are carried out each year.
2. carrying out document audits in the trade and service organisation.
3. annual audits of the 25 most important waste disposal service providers throughout Germany.
4. annual measurement, evaluation and development of the satisfaction of the trade and service organisation.
5. organisation, conception and implementation of 30 to 35 trainings per year throughout Germany for the trade and service organisation.
Initially, we prepared documentation and follow-up of measures from audits, HO visits and document audits. As a result of the consulting visits, voucher checks and audits, reports were produced which offer an informative, complete overview of the disposal processes in the trade and service organisation. These in turn can be used to optimize specific processes. The identification of optimization needs for the Waste Management business segment achieved sustained positive results. Further milestones were achieved through the development and further development of a training series on the subject of waste disposal management.
We have a Germany-wide network in the trade and service organisation, which we were able to use profitably for this project. Our know-how, in particular general knowledge in relation to disposal regulations and guidelines, optimises the desired processes. A well-thought-out training concept provides lasting support for the specialist departments. In the end, existing manual processes could be optimized by automated solutions.
Our added value for the customer
Our measures have been successful in this project. The audits carried out with waste disposal service providers were able to ensure that coordinated processes between waste disposal companies and the trade and service organisation were adhered to.
As a result of the advice and support, the voucher checks, the follow-up of measures, the satisfaction surveys and the subsequent training, the trade and service organisation receives more attention and a better understanding of the importance of waste disposal management. This allows “slumbering” potentials to be used efficiently and costs to be reduced.
Clean disposal measures ensure a clean portfolio. In this way, the OEM can reliably pursue its corporate responsibility.