The manufacturer shall demonstrate compliance of radio equipment with the following essential requirements.
The radio equipment shall be designed in such a way as to ensure protection of health, safety of people and domestic animals, property protection, including taking into account:
- the safety requirements set forth in the Technical Regulations of Low Voltage Electric Equipment, approved by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated December 16, 2015 N 1067, but without the use of voltage constraints
- the appropriate level of electromagnetic compatibility, established in the Technical Regulation on electromagnetic compatibility of equipment, approved by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated December 16, 2015 N 1077
Conformity assessment procedures
Compliance can be demonstrated using any of the following conformity assessment procedures:
1. Internal production control in accordance with Annex 1, Module A
2. Type examination combined with typical compliance through internal production control in accordance with Annex 2, Modules B and C
3. Compliance based on the entire quality assurance in accordance with Annex 3, Module H
Technical conformity must be demonstrated on the product or packaging.
If the results of conformity assessment of radio equipment proved its full compliance with these Technical Regulations, manufacturers must make a declaration of conformity (in accordance with Annexes 5 and 6 of the Technical Regulations for Radio Electronic Devices in Ukraine) and cause a conformity marking on the device itself, on the technical data plate, in the technical documents or on the packaging.